Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice hostel,but far from city center, staff is very much helpful , breakfast is very good only problem i face is it is far from city center and lisbon is so big that you cannot go by foot everywhere otherwise everything was all right. ”
- 30 Dec 2013 VRUNDAN MAHENDRA India
- “ This was one of the best hostels I stayed in so far! Staff was really friendly and atmosphere was great. Breakfast is included, too. Really great value for money. It's little far from main train station, but location is pretty nice. St. Jeronimos monastery and Torre de Belem are nearby and I recommend visiting them. I didn't really like bathrooms: cabins are small and doors are almost transparent, but they were actually pretty clean.... Definitely recommend :) ”
- 01 Aug 2013 Jelena Serbia
- “ The young couple which own this place are just lovely. They were realy helpful and friendly. The hostel is at a perfect place, it's located 2 minute from two surf beaches, around 10 walkminutes from the town and a supermarket close. The hostel looks like a appartment, it has a awesome view and a roof top with 360° view. It was always clean and they made it realy comfortable with a nice living room. Felt like home. ”
- 22 Jun 2013 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ I had a very pleasant stay! :) ”
- 17 Jun 2013 Anonymous Poland