Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ My favorite hostel in Paris ”
- 24 Feb 2018 Anonymous Latvia
- “ Very good place to rest after/during hard day in the city ”
- 10 Nov 2017 Anonymous Latvia
- “ free Internet is slow. signal is poor in room, only fair in lobby. lobby sitting not allowed after 1 am so stairs is only place to go to use internet after 1am. breakfast is basic adequate convenient: bread, sweet roll juice coffee. they say breakfast served until 930am but they expect you to be done at 930am. if you show up at 920am they try to refuse service. two blocks from Anvers Metro station below Montmartre. about one mile from Gare du Nord rail station very clean and not overly noisy ”
- 19 Jul 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Poor wifi ”
- 16 Jul 2017 Bree
- “ EXCELLENT ”
- 02 May 2017 Ivan Mexico