Perugia Farmhouse Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is such a lovely place; I can't put it into words really! It's so chilled out there, and the staff is absolutely fantastic; they're all young, intelligent, fluent in English, and most importantly, extremely helpful. Furthermore, the rooms were clean and spacious, beds extremely comfortable, and toilets clean and abundant. The breakfast was included in the price, and the lovely, fellow travelers made it a perfect experience all around! ”
- 05 Jul 2013 Anonymous Bosnia And Herzegovina
- “ Fantastic location and beautiful property. Staff couldn't have been more helpful. The only downside was that the pool advertised with the property was not open for use, and this was one of the things that influenced our decision to book our stay. ”
- 11 May 2013 Samantha Australia
- “ The farmhouse Is in beautiful location, and is a great big old building, it would be fantastic in summer months, though in winter it is a little quiet if hoping to meet fellow travellers, although its great for some relaxation! ”
- 14 Jan 2013 Anonymous Australia