Petra Gate Hostel and Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice place! Personnel is excellent, very friendly and kind people. If you want to feel real Arab hospitality, this is a place for you! More - they served traditional Jordan food, very delicious!!! Good price and location, close to Petra entrance. Thanks a lot guys, see you next time :) ”
- 28 Dec 2013 Marina Poland
- “ it was good value for the money, but nothing special. The staff was very friendly and helpful! ”
- 21 Apr 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ Thank you very much for having us the two nights we were there. We felt very welcome thanks to the great atmosphere and the very friendly and helpful staff. The tea on the terrace really did it for me! Thanks again, Peter ”
- 28 Oct 2012 PETER England