Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Apart from great viewing fron roof terrace dont expect anything else. bathroom wet due to shower from floor bed sheet dusty. ”
- 22 May 2013 Jeremie France
- “ Awful hotel. I booked to the girlfriend a single room suit (02.. They offered the tiny room with 4 metal two-storeyed beds and with the peeled paint on walls. After long conversations gave the necessary room. In hotel it was very cold, there was no hot water. But we learned later that in hotels, and in houses in Jerusalem cold in the winter. ”
- 05 Feb 2013 Anonymous Russia
- “ I arrived at 4 a.m. and the proprietor put me in a bunk room at no charge and then he let me stay 3 nights in the single room ensuite. Good view of the Temple Mount from the balcony. The room was not the best but I liked the privacy. Excellent location 80m from the Jaffa Gate. ”
- 24 Dec 2012 Anonymous USA