Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ In general, it was OK. Staff were not much helpful, except Ali, who is trying to do his job in his best. Building and furniture were old. 7/24 hot water-coffee service, good location and roof where you can see 360° Jerusalem are positives. ”
- 16 Jul 2015 Anonymous Turkey
- “ Nice hostel, nice staff. Location is EXCELLENT, in the middle of the old city, near Jaffa gate. I loved it. ”
- 06 Jul 2014 Hendrik Jan Netherlands
- “ Stay away ! They are sending people to New Palm Hostel, be carefull they will charge you to much for everything. New Palm, dirty, terrible Breakfast on Plastik plates, dirty terrasse.... ”
- 08 May 2014 Anonymous Germany