Petrinska Hostel & Apartments
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ No major complaints. Staff were pleasant but unable to speak English well so tourist advice was not possible. Location is handy and it's cheap, clean and quiet. ”
- 12 Sep 2015 Anonymous Ireland
- “ Beautiful space, we loved it! ”
- 02 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The owner of the place who takes care of it in the evening does not speak english very much, he was expecting me to understand russian. The location is central, but is about 10 mins walk from the main attractions. Our private room was spacious and very clean, however even the private rooms share the showers and toilets. Overall, very good value for the money, clean and convenient place to stay ”
- 02 Aug 2015 Anonymous Lithuania
- “ When you get to the hostel and look it from the outside it doesn't look much, but the rooms we got were very spacious and nice. ”
- 30 Jul 2015 Maja Slovenia