Petrinska Hostel & Apartments
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very spacious apartment which we had all for ourselves (we were travelling in a group of seven) with one extra toilet and a big bathroom (with toilet, two sinks and a shower). Three massive and nicely furbished bedrooms! Little kitchenette (no hobs) with fridge, kettle, toaster. 15 minute walk to main square but absolute amazing value for money! 13€ a night is pretty amazing for all the space and cleanliness! It's been my second time in petrinska and I'd definitely come back! ”
- 26 Mar 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ Really the best hostel we stayed at. Next time in Prague we'll stay here again =). ”
- 19 Dec 2014 Marat Russia
- “ Well-located, tasteful Jugendstil furniture, spacious rooms, comfortable mattresses, complete sleeping comfort, quiet, spotlessly clean. Quality equivalent to that of a serious three-star hotel. Simply excellent. ”
- 20 Nov 2014 Zornitsa Bulgaria
- “ The private was better than the $200 hotel around the corner. ”
- 27 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA