Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Our dorm door didn't lock 100 % of the time, my friend's locker didn't work etc. Some of the staff were kind of rude (e.g. seemed underexcited when we requested that they replace the missing plates at the breakfast table; other one was making annoying smartass comments when we wanted to borrow a pen), but others were nice. Wifi didn't work, which was really annoying. ”
- 18 Aug 2014 Iina Finland
- “ The showers are incredibly annoying--there is no place to put your stuff, and the shower turns off after 10 seconds. There is also no soap in the bathroom (i was in a 4 person room, with private bathroom). The lobby is kind of loud all the time and the internet isn't the best--it's kind of difficult to work with. i recommend going to a cafe nearby to use wifi. The beds are nice, wooden, and 'squeak-free), there are lockers that lock in the room. The place is clean and nice otherwise:) ”
- 17 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Really nice hostel. Great location and lots of friendly people. The staff was very helpful and the rooms were clean and quiet. I would recommend this place to anyone going to Berlin. ”
- 16 Jul 2014 Josefin Sweden
- “ Good location, about a 15 minute walk to the Galleria; staff was great, they have a free walking tour that meets at the hostel daily for tours (tips only). ”
- 23 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ We went there in the beginning of March and were a bit surprised to find that several of the other guests were quite old (fities and sixties). It could be the season, but it certainly doesn't seem like a party hostel - which was fine for us because wanted to go out in the city anyway. And the advantage of that is that the hostel is quiet at night when you want to sleep. Relaxed atmosphere, clean bathrooms, friendly atmosphere and cool building. Good location. ”
- 28 Feb 2014 Anonymous Norway
- “ The facilities were kept really clean, as were the rooms! The lockers in the dorms were a nice touch because they also came with a lock so there isn't a need to bring your own. Only thing is that wifi is only available downstairs in the lobby/bar/lounge area, but I guess it creates a way for people to get to know each other. Enjoyed my stay here, and would book at Pfefferbett again if I'm ever in Berlin! ”
- 22 Dec 2013 Anonymous Canada