Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good location, about a 15 minute walk to the Galleria; staff was great, they have a free walking tour that meets at the hostel daily for tours (tips only). ”
- 23 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ We went there in the beginning of March and were a bit surprised to find that several of the other guests were quite old (fities and sixties). It could be the season, but it certainly doesn't seem like a party hostel - which was fine for us because wanted to go out in the city anyway. And the advantage of that is that the hostel is quiet at night when you want to sleep. Relaxed atmosphere, clean bathrooms, friendly atmosphere and cool building. Good location. ”
- 28 Feb 2014 Anonymous Norway
- “ The facilities were kept really clean, as were the rooms! The lockers in the dorms were a nice touch because they also came with a lock so there isn't a need to bring your own. Only thing is that wifi is only available downstairs in the lobby/bar/lounge area, but I guess it creates a way for people to get to know each other. Enjoyed my stay here, and would book at Pfefferbett again if I'm ever in Berlin! ”
- 22 Dec 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ The low staff rating applies only to one night receptionist who thought it was normal to play loud music, underneath my room, until 04.30 in the morning. When I pointed out there were only two people in the common area, he replied, "The clubbers will be back soon". The other staff members were very helpful. The two computers were faulty. ”
- 19 Aug 2013 Anonymous England
- “ Great hostel. I stayed in Pfefferbett, St. Christopher's, and The Circus which are all within 1km of each other. Pfefferbett, like the other 2 hostels I listed is unique in it's own way and I recommend all 3. Pfefferbett's "bar area" is more of a laidback lounge and I liked how it was off of the main street and quieter than the other two hostels, and you can walk/train to the parties easy. Pfefferbett's showers are a bit annoying though, they are push button showers and they spit out water hard. ”
- 09 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA