Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ If you want a quieter place to rest with people who also want the same, this is a great place to go to. Part of me wished I stayed here the entire time I was in Seoul. Relaxed, free breakfast, and just a place to rest up is amazing ”
- 30 Nov 2013 Roe USA
- “ great as usual! however I think there could be more thorough cleaning....all of the leftoever shampoo bottles, misc. things....not all of them belonged to the girls currently staying...everyone thinks it belongs ot others...so it's a bit dirty. But other than that small thing this hostel is amazing. ”
- 20 Jul 2013 Allyson Canada
- “ Excellent facilities. Short 50m walk to Metro. This place even got heated floor which is great ! Probably the best place to stay at the East side of Seoul. Not far from Gangnam either. ”
- 29 Mar 2013 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ everything is awesome the staff nice nice and helpful love the place ”
- 17 Mar 2013 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ the cleanliness have to pay more attention. there had some dirty on the bad n pillow. ”
- 14 Jan 2013 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ This is the best hostel I ever stayed so far, it is really much better than the rest! Wonderful facilities in each room, perfect security, friendly staff ! If you go to Seoul, do come here to have a try! You will love it, absolutely! ”
- 19 Dec 2012 Anonymous China