Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Best thing the staff, always tried to help us. Rooms very small. It is ok for few nights. It is not far from City Center and really near to underground and buses. You can leave luggage de 2 pounds/day. Breakfast is 1,5 pound and is quite complete. ”
- 14 Apr 2015 Anonymous Argentina
- “ I stayed here last week and was robbed. I had already reserved for this week and off I went. Paul, the manager provided me amazing service! I was refunded first of all, apologies were made again, I received a free towel and lock, got offered a drink if I wanted and that kind/welcoming service, made so much difference. I was so disappointed and scared to go back but got a really good experience (second chances!). Place is cleaned but people are the ones getting it dirty ;). Central & safe also! ”
- 02 Feb 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ My locker got forced and a valuable ring stolen. Police came, couldn't do anything. I still paid my night, staff didn't even offer me a drink or breakfast, and wasn't helpful. Dirty place (shower and wc), shady people in there. Central though in a dark street and pretty scary neighboorhood. ”
- 27 Jan 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ I love the staff, they've all been very helpful and friendly at all times of the day (even late at night when my jet lag dragged me out of bed!). Nice atmosphere. ”
- 21 Sep 2014 Anonymous Japan
- “ While the location is within Zone 1 of London's transport, the place itself is in a small, eerily quiet neighborhood that I didn't feel comfortable walking alone in. I was a bit off-put by the squeaky bunk beds stacked 3-high too, making it very noisy and complicated to get up and down, especially if you don't want to wake everyone in the room. I've been in small hostels, but this one is very cramped. Unfortunately, I managed to get sick because someone else in my tiny room. :/ ”
- 07 Sep 2014 Vivian USA
- “ I was in 2 hostels in London, this one is really great. Clean bedroom, nice atmosphere, free internet, good security and location. Recommended! ”
- 01 Aug 2014 Katarzyna Poland