Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I love the staff, they've all been very helpful and friendly at all times of the day (even late at night when my jet lag dragged me out of bed!). Nice atmosphere. ”
- 21 Sep 2014 Anonymous Japan
- “ While the location is within Zone 1 of London's transport, the place itself is in a small, eerily quiet neighborhood that I didn't feel comfortable walking alone in. I was a bit off-put by the squeaky bunk beds stacked 3-high too, making it very noisy and complicated to get up and down, especially if you don't want to wake everyone in the room. I've been in small hostels, but this one is very cramped. Unfortunately, I managed to get sick because someone else in my tiny room. :/ ”
- 07 Sep 2014 Vivian USA
- “ I was in 2 hostels in London, this one is really great. Clean bedroom, nice atmosphere, free internet, good security and location. Recommended! ”
- 01 Aug 2014 Katarzyna Poland
- “ This was the second hostel I said in London. What I definitely liked, was the staff. Extremely nice and polite people who did their best to make the stay pleasant. Also the breakfast was ok: there was a viriety of food to chose from, but one had to pay for it, not much, but still. The sitting room and the bar were comfortable, good place to have some rest. The shower zone was good, always tidy and you can take the shower in your hand, what is comfortable. ”
- 12 May 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ Spent an absolutely great time there. Comfy bed, great staff, many showers, and everything well manteined. Special thanks to the staff john, paul, and specially juan and rocio wich made me feel super integrated. Great way to meet new people. Would absolutely stay there again. Recommended ”
- 12 Apr 2014 gonzalo Argentina
- “ It was a very nice hostel where you feel safe and can trust people! We couldn't wish for any better :) the staff was so friendly and you have a lot of conversation with them. Mehdi, Paul, Jonatan, Arthur, the cleaning lady ... and all the others were so nice and helpfull. We really felt comfortable and at home there :) You meet people from everywhere in the world and it's a very open/social atmosphere. I can only recommend this hostel! ”
- 01 Feb 2014 Marie Belgium