Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff was extremely nice and helpful! They made a great atmosphere for the visitors, they were open and came over to check on me, even though I was sitting in a corner in my phone. Very clean space, comfortable beds. Only down side was that the bar closed at 23:00, but I can live with that :) would definitely stay there again! ”
- 01 Dec 2016 Sammi Norway
- “ Shower and toilet were terrible. Also, sheets wasn't clean and wet. I will never ever stay this hotel. ”
- 25 Oct 2016 Kaori
- “ Personally I like my stay here, the location is amazing and good value for money! However while we were there my friend had £150 stolen and another girl in our room had her wallet stolen! They reported it to the girl on reception and her reply was "well that sucks" and nothing else was said or done! Another girl had her phone stolen also while we were staying there. I would recommend this hostel however just be cautious and lock everything in the lockers! Staff were all good, apart from that gir ”
- 29 Sep 2016 Levi Australia
- “ I love these guys:) stay there if you can! ”
- 13 Jul 2016 Hannah USA
- “ Nice location and staff. Quite noisy when people go out and come in to the room and they don't hold the door for a bit. People kept talking at 12am while some people were sleeping. The hostel should have some notice on wall to solve these problems. ”
- 01 May 2016 Mei Ting Hong Kong
- “ Friendly staff, excellent location, good neighbourhood, very close to the underground and other things like Tesco and restaurants. ”
- 21 Mar 2016 Anonymous Chile