Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I wouldn't recommend for solo travelers as me, the bar is not actually a bar and people are just chilling, no one open to chats. Its safe, every one got a locker in the room, which are kind of small for 10 people ”
- 22 Oct 2015 André Luís Brazil
- “ Best thing the staff, always tried to help us. Rooms very small. It is ok for few nights. It is not far from City Center and really near to underground and buses. You can leave luggage de 2 pounds/day. Breakfast is 1,5 pound and is quite complete. ”
- 14 Apr 2015 Anonymous Argentina
- “ I stayed here last week and was robbed. I had already reserved for this week and off I went. Paul, the manager provided me amazing service! I was refunded first of all, apologies were made again, I received a free towel and lock, got offered a drink if I wanted and that kind/welcoming service, made so much difference. I was so disappointed and scared to go back but got a really good experience (second chances!). Place is cleaned but people are the ones getting it dirty ;). Central & safe also! ”
- 02 Feb 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ My locker got forced and a valuable ring stolen. Police came, couldn't do anything. I still paid my night, staff didn't even offer me a drink or breakfast, and wasn't helpful. Dirty place (shower and wc), shady people in there. Central though in a dark street and pretty scary neighboorhood. ”
- 27 Jan 2015 Anonymous Canada