Phoenix Hotel Hue
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Simple hotel. Fairly quiet. A great deal for $10 / night for a private with bath. Not a backpacker's hostel, just a bargain hotel. ”
- 10 Feb 2014 Michael USA
- “ Excellent deal. Spacy rooms, more hotel like accomodation. Realtively good English speaking staff. Helpful Mrs.Moon. Close to anything in town. Possible and affordable rentals of bikes and mopeds, also day tours. Nice breakfast. Slightly a problem with the name for those seeking it, because is more famous as Phuong - Hoang, not as Phoenix, which is same in Vietnamese. ”
- 05 Jan 2014 Plamen Bulgaria
- “ The hotel is located on a back street in downtown Hue. The hotel could fix a day trip to Khe San army base and a bus trip to Nha Trang. ”
- 26 Dec 2013 Kristoffer Sweden