Phoenix Hotel Hue
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really nice staff! Located right next to the tourist center in a small quiet street. Just 1 minute walk to all the bars and restaurants. Updated our room without hesitation and without even asking for more money - just because they weren`t fully booked. ”
- 03 Aug 2013 Anonymous Austria
- “ Mrs. Moon, one of the receptionists, was very nice. She got me cheap ride to the train station, a cheap bus ticket from Danang to Hoi An and free bananas and a hat for my journey. We also had a long conversation about politics :) Room was decent. Cable TV, wardrobe, shower, AC, window. Great value for US $11. You can rent bicycles across the street for 30,000 dong/day. Highly recommended, as it's a great way to see the city. Many restaurants and shops near the hotel, good location. ”
- 30 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ We loved Hue and we loved the staff at Phoenix. The hotel was better than what you'd expect compared to the cost, making this an excellent deal. The staff were really friendly and sat down to chat at every given opportunity, especially the owner, Mrs Moon, was a delight. Location is good, one block from a great street with bars and restaurants, yet quiet. The point here is the staff though, we will come back to Phoenix next time we are in Hue. ”
- 23 Jun 2013 Olof
- “ Room is very clean, breakfast is yammy and staff are very helpful. ”
- 03 Apr 2013 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ A great choice for Hue, especially for 2 sharing a room. You may find cheaper, you will not find better. Excellent cooked to order breakfast each day. Mrs. My will help you with all your travel needs at a fair price. I booked for 3 nights and stayed 5. I am TravelinAlan from Los Angeles, U.S.A. ”
- 12 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ We stayed 3 nights at the good value hostel. The staff is really helpful and friendly! The breakfast is also oke ! It is really a nice place in the backpackers area. we had room 202 and some days later 201. Diedie and Janko van der Woude The Netherlands ”
- 29 Dec 2012 Anonymous Netherlands