Pickled Parrot Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's a great place to stay. The area to sit/kitchen was really nice and clean. Also the breakfast was perfect and a nice extra. ”
- 31 Oct 2013 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Great laid back atmosphere. Free breakfast and WIFI. Clean. The only things that would make it better are stronger showers and more easier locks to operate on the shower room doors. Otherwise I'd highly recommend the hostel as I enjoyed my stay. ”
- 14 Dec 2012 Anonymous England
- “ Generally one of the better places we stayed in during our holiday in NZ. We had nice cabin for two of us which worked aswell as triple because there was one single bed and one double. For two was ok but for three people could be a little small. Although we had to clean it with spray against mosquitos. Free bikes to hire and free internet on one PC which was difficult to get (sharing with other 25 guests or so). ”
- 10 Mar 2012 Anonymous