Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Une bonne localisation, mais ça reste plus cher qu'un hôtel en France pour la même qualité... J'ai eu très peu de contact avec le staff, et le petit-déjeuner est vraiment basique (pain/confiture). Chambre suffisamment grande, mais frigo et micro-onde pas très propres. ”
- 08 Feb 2017 Stephanie France
- “ A sort of combined B&B and Hostel in a really nice area. Very reasonably priced for the area. Homely atmosphere and friendly staff. I would definitely stay here again. (It's worth mentioning also that I've just received a considerate email from staff who found some stuff that had been left behind and was wondering if I was the owner. I've stayed in many hostels over the years and that has to be a first!) ”
- 06 Aug 2016 John Ireland
- “ We had the most fantastic welcome by the staff. After a really long tiring flight it was great to see such a lovely smiling face. The room was clean and the bed great. No problem with sharing a bathroom, we only saw 1 person in the bathroom in the 3 days we were there. The owners were away when we were there so it is a testament to the place that the staff made us feel so welcome. ”
- 19 Apr 2016 Phillip and Elizabeth Australia