Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ As always a pleasure to stay here - feels like a second home after 15 years of staying at the Pickwick. Meet people, cook your own meals, enjoy a stroll to the British Museum or Oxford Street, or even Covent Garden! Very quiet, too, although in the heart of London, as in a super nice and clean residential street. And for those arriving at Heathrow: on the Piccadilly Line, no changing of trains and quite close to either Holborn or Russell Station ”
- 09 Oct 2017 Anonymous Germany
- “ The furnitures are very old and used. Though the bathroom is absolutaly clean and higenic, the carpets in the rooms are dirty ”
- 16 May 2017 Zsófia Hungary
- “ Une bonne localisation, mais ça reste plus cher qu'un hôtel en France pour la même qualité... J'ai eu très peu de contact avec le staff, et le petit-déjeuner est vraiment basique (pain/confiture). Chambre suffisamment grande, mais frigo et micro-onde pas très propres. ”
- 08 Feb 2017 Stephanie France