Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice, clean hostel with friendly and helpful staff. It is in a good walking distance from the City and Westminster and of course from the Britihs Museum. Our room (twin private) was a bit small, but that didn't bother us that much. We were out and about London anyway. We even had a nice view to the street ! Deffinately going to stay there again when in London and i can surely recommend Pickwick Hall to my friends ! ”
- 29 Sep 2014 Anonymous Estonia
- “ A great place to stay in central London! The staff are friendly and accommodating, and the rooms are great for a couple who was out and about (which we were). Free breaky is a lovely bonus! No hesitation in recommending this place or staying again when in London. ”
- 07 Sep 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ Great position I know it's cheap but didn't enjoy it at all ”
- 27 Aug 2014 Vanda Australia
- “ Short walk from the tube in a nice area. ”
- 08 Jul 2014 Anonymous Norway