Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A sort of combined B&B and Hostel in a really nice area. Very reasonably priced for the area. Homely atmosphere and friendly staff. I would definitely stay here again. (It's worth mentioning also that I've just received a considerate email from staff who found some stuff that had been left behind and was wondering if I was the owner. I've stayed in many hostels over the years and that has to be a first!) ”
- 06 Aug 2016 John Ireland
- “ We had the most fantastic welcome by the staff. After a really long tiring flight it was great to see such a lovely smiling face. The room was clean and the bed great. No problem with sharing a bathroom, we only saw 1 person in the bathroom in the 3 days we were there. The owners were away when we were there so it is a testament to the place that the staff made us feel so welcome. ”
- 19 Apr 2016 Phillip and Elizabeth Australia
- “ Nice little hostel in a central area of London, close to the British museum and underground. Great value for the location. Stayed in a three bed room, building is older but the room was clean and warm. Shared bathroom with two showers, although we could only get one to work during our stay. Simple continental breakfast provided. Hosts were friendly. ”
- 29 Feb 2016 Anonymous Australia
- “ The staff was not around or available. Hours for breakfast and checkout weren't posted or included in the confirmation email. The private room was a little overpriced for what we got. A lot of the lights in the room weren't working and the toilet handle wasn't working. It's a fine place to stay, but the staff is not warm and fuzzy or particularly available. ”
- 01 Jan 2016 Maria USA