Piedra Blanca Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Pros: Nice room with lovely bathroom. Grand breakfast. Cons: Wifi was persistently on the blink, little run down looking despite the prices (it is the desert though), one staff member was having a bad day and seemed to be taking it out on guests. ”
- 01 Mar 2016 Anonymous Ireland
- “ A clean, perfectly located hostel in a cute old house. Decent breakfast (instant coffee, though). Enough blankets! ”
- 11 Feb 2016 Maija Finland
- “ Social hostal with good location and breakfast included. The closest showers didn't work when I was there, Sao I had to walk to the other side of the building. The Internet connection in the room was not very good. ”
- 10 Nov 2015 Rebecka Sweden