Piedra Blanca Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I wouldn´t say it was the best hostel that I´ve stayed at. The lady at the front wasn´t very enthusiastic when I got there, nor was she very friendly. Since I was traveling alone, I wanted to book a hostel before getting there. This place was the only one available. Although there are plenty of backpackers, and the location is right next to the tour companies, making it easy to find tour agencies, I thought it was overpriced. I found another hostel that gave me a private room for 50bs. ”
- 13 Feb 2015 Ayumi Japan
- “ Very nice place on the main "tourist" street, but in the backyard, so very quiet. Very nice and friendly stuff who offer all kinds of facilities if you need them. Very well organised and laid back at the same time. The bathrooms and dorms were very clean and the beds comfortable. I can only strongly recommend this place. ”
- 27 Dec 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ The staff are really excellent. They go out of their way to be helpful. The manager even personally hand carried and delivered my 3 pieces of baggage to Red Planet tour office 3 blocks away and refused any tip for this extra service. They did everything possible to make my stay comfortable and enjoyable. ”
- 19 Dec 2014 Richard USA
- “ Room ok on the ground floor, nice shower. Creaky upstairs floors didn't bother us too much. Centrally located. Ok for a night. ”
- 04 Dec 2014 Benjamin Canada