Pil Pil Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ - good location :: quiet area, 15mins walk to guggenhei, 5mins walk to supermarket / cafe / shopping area. - Termibus near by! - Super friendly helpful staffs - common area s so tidy and organized. - V clean shower and toilet! - my 12 dorm for female s okay spacious with lockers - the bed pillow are v clean and comfort. - dislike the bunk bed s quite small cannot even sit well below bed. - breakfast s great! - free fast wifi Great value! ”
- 26 Jul 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Great hostel with a cosy atmosphere but it would've been nice if we didn't have to wear a green plastic bracelet all the time to prove we lived there. Perhaps it would be better with a room key. ”
- 22 Jul 2014 Nina Denmark
- “ Thank you! ”
- 26 Jun 2014 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Great Hostel. The location is perfect. See ya again!!! ”
- 07 Apr 2014 kristian Bulgaria
- “ We stayed in a 6-dorm-room with lockers in the room. Pil Pil Hostel is a clean and small hostel with free internet access, provides a good simple breakfast, has friendly staff and it is really close to the main bus station (termibus). The only disadvantage: there is no kitchen to cook your own food, just a microwave. Overall we can likely recommend this hostel. ”
- 05 Apr 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ I stayed here when I first arrived in Spain and liked it so much that I made reservations to stay here again two months later for my last night. The staff is multi-lingual and very knowledgable of the city. I highly recommend it! ”
- 03 Nov 2013 Susan USA