Pil Pil Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Average hostel. Really close to the bus station, but a ways from the train station. About 15 min walk to the Guggenheim and other sites. Rooms have small lockers with keys. Not big enough for any suitcase, just your valuables. The room was big but the way it was shaped there wevent any good places to store your luggage. The railings and ladders for the beds didn't seem sturdy. I was on the bottom but the girl above me almost fell climbing to the top because the railing wasn't secure and fell off ”
- 28 Jan 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ It was a very good time we spent there!! And it was a pleasure to talk with the employees - they are all very nice and help you with everything you need!!! One of the cleanest and best hostels I ever stayed in - I would definitely return! Amazing breakfast too! ”
- 07 Sep 2014 Anonymous Austria
- “ - good location :: quiet area, 15mins walk to guggenhei, 5mins walk to supermarket / cafe / shopping area. - Termibus near by! - Super friendly helpful staffs - common area s so tidy and organized. - V clean shower and toilet! - my 12 dorm for female s okay spacious with lockers - the bed pillow are v clean and comfort. - dislike the bunk bed s quite small cannot even sit well below bed. - breakfast s great! - free fast wifi Great value! ”
- 26 Jul 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Great hostel with a cosy atmosphere but it would've been nice if we didn't have to wear a green plastic bracelet all the time to prove we lived there. Perhaps it would be better with a room key. ”
- 22 Jul 2014 Nina Denmark
- “ Thank you! ”
- 26 Jun 2014 Anonymous Netherlands