Pil Pil Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good hostel. Good breakfast, cool staff, good facilities, good wifi. Maybe the bedrooms werent so big or counfortable. Well recomended ”
- 12 Oct 2015 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Unfriendly staff, annonymus hostel, not a great atmosphere. We were not able to leave our luggage at the storrage room, which was annoying. ”
- 12 Sep 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ Very nice and helpful staff. Location is great, close to the stations and easy to go to the places of interest. Nice breakfast included. ”
- 10 Jun 2015 Anonymous Colombia
- “ Reception, common room, bedroom & bathrooms are all in the same area on the same floor (ground floor) which means that it's noisy and you have to walk through the common/dining area to use the bathroom. The door into the female dorm was left open so many times even though some people were still asleep or getting up and people just outside were getting breakfast. The girl at reception was so helpful & really nice. Location excellent. Breakfast average, wifi good. Would stay again. ”
- 26 May 2015 Anonymous Ireland