Pil Pil Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great Hostel. The location is perfect. See ya again!!! ”
- 07 Apr 2014 kristian Bulgaria
- “ We stayed in a 6-dorm-room with lockers in the room. Pil Pil Hostel is a clean and small hostel with free internet access, provides a good simple breakfast, has friendly staff and it is really close to the main bus station (termibus). The only disadvantage: there is no kitchen to cook your own food, just a microwave. Overall we can likely recommend this hostel. ”
- 05 Apr 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ I stayed here when I first arrived in Spain and liked it so much that I made reservations to stay here again two months later for my last night. The staff is multi-lingual and very knowledgable of the city. I highly recommend it! ”
- 03 Nov 2013 Susan USA
- “ Pros really clean and confortable bedrooms and bathroom, good location and complete breakfast. Cons there is no kitchen, just a little fridge, no oven, so you cannot cook. The common area is closed after 12am and you cannot stay there even if you are only using your computer. In conclusion is a very good hostel only if you are looking for a bed and breakfast(no party atmosphere) ”
- 21 Aug 2013 Anonymous Argentina
- “ The good: close to bus station, big hostel, big rooms, good facilities, very nice staff, plenty of bars, restaurants, supermarket, and shops nearby. I recommend it. The bad: hmm, the only thing I can think of, is that the outdoor terrace is closed after 20:00, which is truly a pity:-( ”
- 23 Jul 2013 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Great hostel! ”
- 18 Apr 2013 Anonymous Ireland