Pil Pil Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice and helpful staff. Location is great, close to the stations and easy to go to the places of interest. Nice breakfast included. ”
- 10 Jun 2015 Anonymous Colombia
- “ Reception, common room, bedroom & bathrooms are all in the same area on the same floor (ground floor) which means that it's noisy and you have to walk through the common/dining area to use the bathroom. The door into the female dorm was left open so many times even though some people were still asleep or getting up and people just outside were getting breakfast. The girl at reception was so helpful & really nice. Location excellent. Breakfast average, wifi good. Would stay again. ”
- 26 May 2015 Anonymous Ireland
- “ Average hostel. Really close to the bus station, but a ways from the train station. About 15 min walk to the Guggenheim and other sites. Rooms have small lockers with keys. Not big enough for any suitcase, just your valuables. The room was big but the way it was shaped there wevent any good places to store your luggage. The railings and ladders for the beds didn't seem sturdy. I was on the bottom but the girl above me almost fell climbing to the top because the railing wasn't secure and fell off ”
- 28 Jan 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ It was a very good time we spent there!! And it was a pleasure to talk with the employees - they are all very nice and help you with everything you need!!! One of the cleanest and best hostels I ever stayed in - I would definitely return! Amazing breakfast too! ”
- 07 Sep 2014 Anonymous Austria