Pillows & Toast Heritage
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I like the hostel coz it's nearby MRT, shopping center and food center is just at the back. The staffs are accommodating and kind. I just suggest that they just need to clean the restrooms very early. ”
- 14 Aug 2015 Anonymous Philippines
- “ Everything is good. Love this hostel. This is my second stay. The AC failure at the first night, but they change the room for us. It's great. Facility getting old, need repair, hope next stay will be better. ”
- 22 Jul 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Pros: comfortable bunks & pillows w a shelf, good sized lockers, comfortable common area except temp frigid, breakfast usual + cereal with milk Cons: stairs to climb to entrance; only 4 toilets and 4 showers for 56 beds; showers sometimes hot; rates - 6 bed dorm went from S$20 to S$36/night (not worth it), wi-fi was the worst - some kind of proprietary system that kept trying to take over, logging me out unexpectedly - I changed all my passwords after I left I would not recommend the place ”
- 07 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Overall, it is not bad to stay. As for the staff, location, wi-fi service ect. those are pretty good. but as far as the infra such as a shower room, a rest room is concern, it is not enough to use conveniently. it means both the quantity and the quality are slightly not good. Exclusive of that point, it is not bad as i commentted in 1st low. Anyway, i had a very good time there. I hope It will be helpful for everyone who is going to read my feed-back. Thank you. ”
- 01 May 2015 Junsu South Korea
- “ It was a mistake to book into this hotel. I am not used to staying in this kind of accommodation when travelling abroad. There was a lot of inconvenience on our part while staying in this place. A close friend recommended this place and now I realized that we are not up to the same standard. ”
- 14 Mar 2015 Mary Jane Philippines
- “ Good location in chinatown (close to metro station). ”
- 08 Mar 2015 Anonymous Switzerland