Pillows & Toast Heritage
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great cozy place to crash. Nicely situated close to the MRT, and great area fo exploring (and close to a bunch of local bars and eateries.) Pillows are good and toast is good. Don't forget to pack your shower shoes, though. ”
- 13 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I was staying in a 6 mixed bed dorm. It was good. Very near to Chinatown MRT. Safe surroundings. Good breakfast. Internet was quite slow (maybe only me). The bed cover could have been cleaner (but OK). As there is a new Downtown MRT Line (Blue) connecting Chinatown to Bugis (green line), the hostel should update the instruction of direction to get to/from the airport. It'll be easier to take the above way rather than Purple line to Outram Park to land on the green line (to the airport). ”
- 30 Jul 2014 Anonymous Vietnam
- “ Pillows and Toast connects between us friend who we seldom meet with fun entertainment. We played Jenga, cards and board games till late night despite all of us being tired the whole day. The environment felt like home. ”
- 16 May 2014 Anonymous Malaysia