Pillows & Toast Heritage
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I like the hostel coz it's nearby MRT, shopping center and food center is just at the back. The staffs are accommodating and kind. I just suggest that they just need to clean the restrooms very early. ”
- 14 Aug 2015 Anonymous Philippines
- “ Everything is good. Love this hostel. This is my second stay. The AC failure at the first night, but they change the room for us. It's great. Facility getting old, need repair, hope next stay will be better. ”
- 22 Jul 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Pros: comfortable bunks & pillows w a shelf, good sized lockers, comfortable common area except temp frigid, breakfast usual + cereal with milk Cons: stairs to climb to entrance; only 4 toilets and 4 showers for 56 beds; showers sometimes hot; rates - 6 bed dorm went from S$20 to S$36/night (not worth it), wi-fi was the worst - some kind of proprietary system that kept trying to take over, logging me out unexpectedly - I changed all my passwords after I left I would not recommend the place ”
- 07 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA