Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Fantastic place. Clean, Right by the beach, wonderful staff. Feels like home. ”
- 28 Nov 2013 Clark USA
- “ Great place to stay in Phuket! I was so happy I stayed at Karon instead of Patong up the road with all the bars after hearing some of the war stories from other travelers. Nothing against Patong but for me Karon and the Pineapple Guesthouse is the place to be! ”
- 28 Jan 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ We stayed at Pineapple through some of December. The beds were hostel quality and there was no air con (in the dorms), though each bed was equipped with it's own fan which was satisfactory. The location is just minutes from the beach, the only draw back is having to ignore the all the aggressive tailor shops, massage girls, restaurants, and tuk tuk drivers harassing any westerners. For the price, I would definitely recommend Pineapple Guesthouse as the staff were so friendly and helpful. ”
- 13 Dec 2012 Trevor Canada