Pingyao Harmony Backpacker Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Only the owners speak English, if they are not there it's not possible to communicate with the staff. ”
- 09 Sep 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ The huge bed/living area is great, as is the location and the evocative building and courtyard. What dragged it down from awesome to ok was that the walls are too thin for the loud courtyard breakfast/disco/shouting in the morning and having to insist that a payment was made and not forgotten (for additional night, didn't get a receipt on asking) ”
- 02 May 2013 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ This hostel is a perfect example of getting what you pay for. In terms of facilities, the security was a padlock on the door, the showers smelt funny and didn't work well, and the place wasn't awfully clean. This being said, the people were warm and lovely- organizing a person to pick us up from the train station free of charge. The place was beautiful, and in a good, central location. I would certainly stay here again, as the value was good, and the people were very accommodating. ”
- 24 Sep 2012 Danielle
- “ The room was very small, smelly and dirty. No sheets on the bed. The shower didn't work well. The staff was overwhelmed and not very helpful. They are already mentioned in the Lonely Planet, so they don't seem to make efforts any more to satisfy their guests... We were disappointed! ”
- 20 Jul 2012 Julien