Pink Manila Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel. Best thing about it is the social atmosphere. Met many people there who we ended up travelling with later. Hot showers, amazing view, one of the best common areas I've seen. ”
- 02 Feb 2015 David Canada
- “ I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. Make sure you have some drinks and enjoy the awesome view from their common area. The staff have a great sense of humour and won't hesitate to answer any questions you might have. I strongly recommend this place! ”
- 07 Jan 2015 Emmanuel Canada
- “ Pink Manila is great place to state because it has such a sociable atmosphere! I meet so many cool people! ”
- 30 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I had a lot of fun at Pink Manila! The staff were fantastic, and I met lots of great people during my stay there. I love their pool and patio area. I planned to only stay in Manila for 1 night but I ended up lounging around and staying for 3! ”
- 05 Sep 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ really cool hostel with a great staff. play pool or swim in one! good views of the city, they are close to the university part of manila. pay like 2.8 USD for a taxi ride to mall of asia. everything is accessible and you can have a cheap vacation at this hostel. ”
- 30 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA