Pink Manila Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ really cool hostel with a great staff. play pool or swim in one! good views of the city, they are close to the university part of manila. pay like 2.8 USD for a taxi ride to mall of asia. everything is accessible and you can have a cheap vacation at this hostel. ”
- 30 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Beds were a lilttle uncomforatable & squeeky but otherwise an okay place. ”
- 17 Jan 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ the staff was nice but the location was scaring... but i think everywhere aroud manila is the same. the facilities... well a really bad cold shower (it was not really a shower, just a tube and a pail. the toilet has NO DOOR just a courtain what was really unconffortable. breackfast was weak and wifi really bad, but its the same in all philippines. the good things: nice stuff, nice living room. ”
- 06 Jan 2014 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Spent Christmas Eve and the day before in Pink Manila. The hostel is open air, as if you would have removed the french windows and walls. There are a bar, near the pool (green water, so don't use it) a big common room with sofas, tv, music, and pool table. I ended up dealing toys and candys to street children of Manila with the staff and guests of the hostel, quite a unique experience in life ! Had a BBQ at the hostel afterwards, and shot fireworks from the roof, everyone was super friendly. ”
- 23 Dec 2013 Caroline France