Pink Manila Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ looked wery nice on the photos,,,,,,,,,not so nice in real life,,,wouldnt risk my health in that pool.....could have been amazing if they had given it an effort ”
- 14 Aug 2015 Henning Norway
- “ During my stay at the hostel. I had a disagreement with a local cycle Taxi driver over his payment. Upon arriving at the Hostel gate I asked the security guard to let me enter. He refused me entry until I paid the taxi more money. I only managed access when 2 female tourists arrived and gained entry. The guard then allowed the two men into the hostel to accost me. I would not encourage lone female travellers to use this hostel based upon my experience and the lack of proper security. Be warned! ”
- 12 Jul 2015 Gerard Scotland
- “ I'm absolutely with my stay at Pink Manila hostel, great deal for budget travelers. Very helpful and friendly staff, great chill out area, from your room, can look out the city at night. ”
- 25 Apr 2015 Anonymous Vietnam
- “ The entrance was a public gym and the hostel is on 5th floor. The hostel is in run down area but the hostel is great value for money with very helpful staff and swimming pool which is very welcome in the heat. Customers were young friendly bunch had a great time ”
- 12 Apr 2015 Eva Slovakia
- “ Difficult to find the first time but conveniently located in between Makati and Malate. Good atmosphere, great common area (terrasse and pool on the roof.) Last but not least, very helpful staff for advices and more. ”
- 09 Mar 2015 Anonymous Switzerland