Pink Manila Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Pink Manila is great place to state because it has such a sociable atmosphere! I meet so many cool people! ”
- 30 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I had a lot of fun at Pink Manila! The staff were fantastic, and I met lots of great people during my stay there. I love their pool and patio area. I planned to only stay in Manila for 1 night but I ended up lounging around and staying for 3! ”
- 05 Sep 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ really cool hostel with a great staff. play pool or swim in one! good views of the city, they are close to the university part of manila. pay like 2.8 USD for a taxi ride to mall of asia. everything is accessible and you can have a cheap vacation at this hostel. ”
- 30 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Beds were a lilttle uncomforatable & squeeky but otherwise an okay place. ”
- 17 Jan 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ the staff was nice but the location was scaring... but i think everywhere aroud manila is the same. the facilities... well a really bad cold shower (it was not really a shower, just a tube and a pail. the toilet has NO DOOR just a courtain what was really unconffortable. breackfast was weak and wifi really bad, but its the same in all philippines. the good things: nice stuff, nice living room. ”
- 06 Jan 2014 Anonymous Argentina