Pink Manila Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The entrance was a public gym and the hostel is on 5th floor. The hostel is in run down area but the hostel is great value for money with very helpful staff and swimming pool which is very welcome in the heat. Customers were young friendly bunch had a great time ”
- 12 Apr 2015 Eva Slovakia
- “ Difficult to find the first time but conveniently located in between Makati and Malate. Good atmosphere, great common area (terrasse and pool on the roof.) Last but not least, very helpful staff for advices and more. ”
- 09 Mar 2015 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ Great hostel. Best thing about it is the social atmosphere. Met many people there who we ended up travelling with later. Hot showers, amazing view, one of the best common areas I've seen. ”
- 02 Feb 2015 David Canada
- “ I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. Make sure you have some drinks and enjoy the awesome view from their common area. The staff have a great sense of humour and won't hesitate to answer any questions you might have. I strongly recommend this place! ”
- 07 Jan 2015 Emmanuel Canada
- “ Pink Manila is great place to state because it has such a sociable atmosphere! I meet so many cool people! ”
- 30 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I had a lot of fun at Pink Manila! The staff were fantastic, and I met lots of great people during my stay there. I love their pool and patio area. I planned to only stay in Manila for 1 night but I ended up lounging around and staying for 3! ”
- 05 Sep 2014 Anonymous Canada