Pink Panther's Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff very nice and helpful, great location, clean and well-maintained rooms, comfortable bathrooms. I enjoyed my stay in this hostel. ”
- 08 Aug 2014 Anonymous Portugal
- “ Wonderful time spent in the Pink Panther's Hostel. Very nice and helpful staff. Amazing atmosphere! Poles are really great !!!! The hostel is in a great location, the rooms and bathrooms very clean and tidy. ”
- 04 Aug 2014 Anonymous Ukraine
- “ Very enjoyable stay in the Pink Panther's Hostel. Although I spent here just one night, but the hostel has a great location in the city center. Very close to the main square. I ate here very tasty free breakfast and I slept in a comfortable bed :) Staff were very nice and helpful. Good atmosphere and plenty of space for everyone. ”
- 23 Jul 2014 Anonymous France
- “ This is basically a good hostel just a block away from the main square in Krakow, but I had a very bad experience on the last night of my stay. Several groups of partiers arrived and were horribly loud from 3 a.m.-6 a.m. Uhhhhhggggg!!!!!!! I mean rediculously loud. Doors slamming, loud banging, yelling, shouting, more yelling, more doors slamming, more banging. This in a hostel where there is a formal noise curfew at 10 p.m. ?? and 24-hour staff supervision of the common areas ? Horrible! ”
- 11 May 2014 Patrick USA
- “ Very nice hostel, two steps from the heart of Krakow old town. We only stayed 2 nights (wednesday+thursday) and booked a double private room, too bad that it was near a restaurant or whatever that was, because the room is mansard-roofed and it was very hot inside so we had to leave the windows open and all the noise coming from outside got us into trouble to get some rest at times. Nevertheless, it is a really cool hostel! ”
- 23 Apr 2014 Anonymous France
- “ an intercom doesn't work :( so we had a problem to get into hostel ”
- 19 Feb 2014 Anonymous Poland