Pink Panther's Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff are amazing. The guys who run the pub crawl were excellent, both went above and beyond to make sure you were having a great time. The place has a great vibe. The location is perfect for sight seeing. ”
- 25 Jun 2015 Christopher
- “ Thin walls so a bit noisy on weekend nights. But that was my only issue, if you want to call it that, I wasn't too concerned. Sheets were starched and clean which made me very happy. Lockers for small bags. Good kitchen. I didn't utilize any amenities but they seemed well kept. Location was awesome, very central to down town. Only about a 7 minute walk to tour companies and the meeting spot for free walking tours. Good atmosphere for solo travelers. ”
- 01 Jan 2015 Catharine
- “ I remember very nice stay in this hostel. I met many really cool people! ”
- 14 Sep 2014 Anonymous Italy
- “ Very good location, great staff, especially since I arrived very late at night and they were very helpful. I was here for only one night, but loved it. In the morning I ate a delicious free breakfast. ”
- 03 Sep 2014 Anonymous Slovakia
- “ Staff very nice and helpful, great location, clean and well-maintained rooms, comfortable bathrooms. I enjoyed my stay in this hostel. ”
- 08 Aug 2014 Anonymous Portugal
- “ Wonderful time spent in the Pink Panther's Hostel. Very nice and helpful staff. Amazing atmosphere! Poles are really great !!!! The hostel is in a great location, the rooms and bathrooms very clean and tidy. ”
- 04 Aug 2014 Anonymous Ukraine