Pink Panther's Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel, fantastic staff. plenty of activities & free drinks ”
- 26 Mar 2017 Anonymous Australia
- “ We spend a wonderful time in Krakow! The Hostel was amazing, the people there ,too!!! We felt like home there and really didn't want to leave! ”
- 20 Oct 2016 Pia Germany
- “ The staff at Pink Panther went over and beyond to make sure everyone staying felt comfortable and had a great time! They answered all of my questions and were very helpful. I had a great time staying there! If ever in Kraków I highly recommend. ”
- 14 Sep 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ excellent hostel great staff good atmosphere ”
- 13 Aug 2016 Neil England
- “ Was an excellent location in the Old Town and quite close to both the main train station and the main bus station which are located together. I liked the storage system that they had which was basically just two big cages that slid underneath the bottom bunk. Often in hostels the lockers are too small to store anything substantial. This was useful. Bunks themselves were only so-so. I really don't like the metal bunks, wooden ones would be much nicer. Could use reading lights by the beds. ”
- 19 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Fantastic place to stay, right in the city center. ”
- 08 May 2016 Anonymous Poland