Pint on Punt
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We throughly enjoyed our stay at Pint on Punt. Our twin private room was clean, spacious, and comfortable. The staff was amazing and always so friendly and helpful. While it was difficult to find our first time there, once we knew where we were going navigating was incredibly easy and convenient, with 2 tram stations within walking distance. Sometimes the halls could be noisy, but that is not the fault of the staff. ”
- 15 Jun 2015 Ashley USA
- “ Clean facilities. Good backpacker special meal deals. Fast wifi. Only problem is the noise. Very, very noisy, especially when pub patrons stand out on the street belligerently drunk and screaming. ”
- 07 Jan 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Staff where soo professional and polite. ”
- 14 Oct 2014 Gary Northern Ireland