Pirwa Backpackers Colonial
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Tonya was an amazing staff member who made our stay fun and memorable! ”
- 21 Mar 2014 Fallon
- “ GOOD LOCATION ; GOOD STAFF ; NO WIFI IN THE ROOM BUT IN THE BAR, GOOD WATER FOR SHOWER, WORTH THE MONEY ”
- 21 Dec 2013 Anonymous China
- “ Good experience overall with great location, close to the Plaza de Armas however the bathrooms are very small. ”
- 24 Nov 2013 Jasmine USA
- “ Clean bed and bathroom with hot shower. Very accommodating staff! Allowed us to keep our extra luggage here free of charge during our Machu Picchu hike. We enjoyed it so much that we decided to stay here again after returning back to Cusco. They allowed us to keep our stuff here again free of charge after checking out as our bus out was later that evening. Comfortable hang out area upstairs with nice bar and free wifi. Overall great experience! ”
- 03 May 2013 Alexandra USA