Pirwa Backpackers Colonial
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I've stayed here before and not much has changed. It has a great staff and a friendly atmosphere. Highly recommend it. ”
- 22 Jun 2014 Ricardo Zevallos Canada
- “ Way too loud. Staff is nice but doesn't care about people who want to sleep at nights and join the parties and get way too drunk and start being very outrageous near the rooms. ”
- 15 May 2014 michael USA
- “ Tonya was an amazing staff member who made our stay fun and memorable! ”
- 21 Mar 2014 Fallon
- “ GOOD LOCATION ; GOOD STAFF ; NO WIFI IN THE ROOM BUT IN THE BAR, GOOD WATER FOR SHOWER, WORTH THE MONEY ”
- 21 Dec 2013 Anonymous China
- “ Good experience overall with great location, close to the Plaza de Armas however the bathrooms are very small. ”
- 24 Nov 2013 Jasmine USA