Pirwa Backpackers Colonial
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good experience overall with great location, close to the Plaza de Armas however the bathrooms are very small. ”
- 24 Nov 2013 Jasmine USA
- “ Clean bed and bathroom with hot shower. Very accommodating staff! Allowed us to keep our extra luggage here free of charge during our Machu Picchu hike. We enjoyed it so much that we decided to stay here again after returning back to Cusco. They allowed us to keep our stuff here again free of charge after checking out as our bus out was later that evening. Comfortable hang out area upstairs with nice bar and free wifi. Overall great experience! ”
- 03 May 2013 Alexandra USA
- “ Very good stay. Perfect location in the historical center, clean, with animation and well organised. snack service affordable and good.. Quiet room and good bed. Clean bathroom. Very nice and helpfull staff! ”
- 05 Feb 2012 Anonymous France
- “ Nice location, lot`s of people. I was surprised that the room we were at had an open space to outside. So the temperature was the same as outside... pretty cold. Blankets were very warm though! ”
- 09 Jan 2012 Nella