Pirwa Backpackers Colonial
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Perfect location, close to Mercado de San Pedro (good local food and shopping). A few min walk to Plaza de Armas. ”
- 25 Jun 2015 Jessica Mexico
- “ The staff were great. However the kitchen was not very clean, and there was not soap reliably available to do dishes. Otherwise, the service was great, great quiet clean upstairs, quiet personal room with a space heater. And the laundry service was awesome. ”
- 23 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ This was a great hostel in Cusco. Not incredibly expensive and still in a good location; atmosphere is fun, and the drinks and food are cheap. Location is prime. ”
- 16 May 2015 Anders USA