Pirwa Backpackers Familiar
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Overall, we had a great experience at Pirwa. We went back 3 times after getting back from each of our tours. The hostel was cold in general since it was in the shade most of the day, but the blankets provided were very warm at night. The washrooms are located outside, so it was cold when getting in and out of the shower. It was also a little bit away from the San Armas (up the hill), but it was close enough to San Blas where relatively cheap foods were. The staff are very friendly as well. ”
- 08 Aug 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Very clean hostel and accommadating staff. Offers all the ammenities one would need. Has a beautiful outdoor lounge area, easy computer access, free breakfast, and regular hostel events scheduled. Hostel is located in a great part of Cusco, with many art galleries, plazas, and shopping opportunities in walking distance. Would definitely stay at Pirwa Backpackers again. ”
- 24 Jun 2013 Lauren USA
- “ Very minimal hot water ”
- 17 Sep 2011 Greg
- “ This place is FREEZING and doesnt even have heat in the common areas. Extremely noisy if you get loud people--one night super loud drunk group in the kitchen (which echoes to every room) and staff woulnt do anything even though everyone else was trying to sleep (they only stopped when the power went out at 3am). Bathrooms are very dingy, and breakfast was super stale roll and tiny bowl of stale puffed cereal and it started at a different time each day. Laundry service cheap but not even folded. ”
- 31 Jul 2011 Stacia