Pirwa Backpackers Nazca
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was a very nice place to stay with a very cute woman working there! I would definitely stay here again if ever coming back to Nazca! ”
- 03 Jul 2013 Anonymous Sweden
- “ quiet place to stay, nice rooms, clean. Not for party, not to meet a lot of people. ”
- 11 Aug 2012 Irene
- “ The owner is very kind, and helped us with useful information. Truly recommended ”
- 06 Jan 2012 Juan Carlos
- “ This is a nice litte hostel not far away from the Plaza de Armas. It is pretty quite, clean and a nice place to stay there. if you are looking for a party hostel this is definetly not the right place for you. Otherwise, you will apreciate the atmosphere. ”
- 19 Oct 2011 Christian Germany