Pirwa Hostal Backpackers Lima
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The breakfast was good. Nice with some good kitchen facilities (first place in Peru where we have encountered a oven) ”
- 26 Oct 2013 Anonymous Denmark
- “ The bed was very bad!!! The breakfast is poor. ”
- 18 Oct 2013 Thilo Germany
- “ Hostel is ok for short stay ”
- 14 Sep 2013 Christoph Switzerland
- “ Enjoyed stay, staff helpful, allowed us to store bags and use facilities before flight late at night with no extra charge, room clean with hot water. ”
- 11 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Excellent location in the Miraflores area of Lima. 4 short blocks to all the shops and restaurants you could ask for. Staff are very friendly with overall good English. So helpful in all ways. Couldn't ask for a better stay in all my trips. Jim - Calgary, AB. Canada ”
- 11 Feb 2013 Anonymous Canada