Pirwa Hostal Backpackers Lima
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ May be i had no luck with a room there i was staying but it was terrible, it's like another small building close to the main with small disgusting bathroom, you can meet with big cockroach in your room, only one double socket for 6 person and it was really dirty room. Location is ok, among staff was only one really good and helpful man from Romania as i remember, simple breakfast but with one fruit it was one plus for my staying there)) ”
- 16 Jan 2014 MARINA Russia
- “ The breakfast was good. Nice with some good kitchen facilities (first place in Peru where we have encountered a oven) ”
- 26 Oct 2013 Anonymous Denmark
- “ The bed was very bad!!! The breakfast is poor. ”
- 18 Oct 2013 Thilo Germany
- “ Hostel is ok for short stay ”
- 14 Sep 2013 Christoph Switzerland
- “ Enjoyed stay, staff helpful, allowed us to store bags and use facilities before flight late at night with no extra charge, room clean with hot water. ”
- 11 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA