Pirwa Hostels Machu Picchu
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I am impressed by owner and his sense of humor... He always wants to help and give advice about everything that you wont to know... Really nice and friendly guy... Zvonko and Mile ”
- 01 Dec 2012 Anonymous Croatia
- “ Good and cheap place to stay for a night if you want to go to Machu Picchu. Room, bed, bathrooms were ok. Staff friendly, WIFI and breakfast available. If you plan to stay longer, you should be aware of very early check-out (9am) and breakfast time's (4:30 to 8:30am i think). ”
- 28 Sep 2012 Anonymous Germany
- “ good for one night before going to Machu Picchu, thank\'s for the early breakfast ”
- 15 Apr 2012 Klaus