Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ kitchen is very small, limited fridgeroom and one tiny sink (regarding the number of beds); lounge very cosy and nice furniture, but often loud music through loudspeakers, so not really a place to read or chat a bit; carpets are old and mattresses are tired and thin but room was lovely. very friendly staff. ”
- 12 Sep 2014 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ Probably my favorite hostel on the whole trip. Really central, delicious breakfast options for little extra money, pool table and big rooms. Would totally recommend it! ”
- 11 Sep 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ The hostel is really well located and there are plenty of walks around the area. I very much recommend going here! Most of the staff was very friendly, but some were not. It's a shame because the manager is a jolly fellow himself. The rooms were very pretty and clean, but the beds were not so comfortable. The showers were fine as well as the toilets, minus some minor details. ”
- 16 Aug 2014 Anonymous Finland