Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great value for money, helpful staff, in a great location in Old Istanbul, not very far from the Blue Mosque. The breakfast was provided for free and was quite tasty. I would definitely stay here again. ”
- 18 Nov 2013 Bryan USA
- “ We stayed in a private room, so we had a personal zone with fridge and a table. The hostel is located behind the Blue Mosque, near the main attractions, includes a good breakfast. For us, was perfect. ”
- 10 Aug 2013 María Emilia Argentina
- “ Small but confortable. The breakfast is not as the one you see at the picture but its really good, its a lot of food. They have a two small commun areas that are nice and the Hostal is close to turist atractions but wisely ubicated outside of the most tourist streets in more authentic neighborhood. The one thing i found unconfortable is that is only two plugs in every room so people have to fight to use they for ipods and stuff. But nothing you cant fix. Its a really good hostel. ”
- 29 Jul 2013 Carlos Venezuela
- “ I stayed in piya hostel for a couple of nights. what i really missed was a computer area with computers for the customers to use. of course they have wifi but you need your own device. ”
- 16 May 2013 Anonymous France
- “ Stayed for 4 nights. Great location, 5-minute walk to Hagia Sophia. Booked Double Bed Private/Share bathroom, but was upgraded to a room with ensuite bathroom and kitchen. Room was clean, spacious and warm during winter. Separate kitchen with dining table/chairs, stove, kettle, and fridge. Staff spoke good English and were friendly and helpful. Breakfast small but fresh (1 egg, few pieces of cucumber, tomato, cheese, coffee or tea, and plenty of bread). Good value for money, would stay here again. ”
- 26 Dec 2012 Anonymous Canada