Planet Inn Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ where to start! There's cockroaches,almost none of the facilities on the website are true , there is too much people in a room, I found mice in my foodbag, the water pipe of the shower was blocked, so the water level would rise while having your shower, with all the used soap and the dirtiness of eveybody that came before you. the manager was knew it but he didn't care because we are just a way for the owner to make money. NEVER work there, they still owe me 300$ (for 56h of work). ”
- 10 Mar 2015 Florane Belgium
- “ The next time you're watching a rspca program, imagine yourself paying to live in those conditions from where the animals were rescued. Plus they ripped me off. And the security is absolute 0. ”
- 03 Feb 2015 Jessica Sweden
- “ Pretty Nice Hostel. The guy from the reception is very nice. Very close to the city :) ”
- 08 Aug 2014 Emeline France