Planet Inn Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostel needs to work on cleanliness first and foremost. ”
- 09 May 2014 Anonymous
- “ I turned up late at night and they claimed they had lost my online booking. I showed them the email and they told me they were full so they would give me back my deposit. They had quite obviously given my bed to someone else even though I had said the time I was arriving. Ended up on the street in Perth at 9 at night with nowhere to stay. Don't trust a booking with them. Terrible. ”
- 20 Nov 2013 Tim Australia
- “ Really great Staff who helped us alot.A little bit dirty, but guests and atmosphere were awesome. ”
- 09 Oct 2013 Malte Germany
- “ This hostel is a 5-star in all components. Shari, Joseph, Jess, Maryanne,the rest of the staff are very professional. Hostel has all the basic amenities needed for a great stay. My experience was excellent, I highly encourage you stay at this hostel when traveling to Perth, Western Australia, Au. Great breakfast, free internet computer, beds are great, common area is astounding. Kitchen facilities are adequate, there is a bar serving drinks 12 hours a day in the lobby. Thanks for a great stay! ”
- 04 Oct 2013 Anonymous Puerto Rico
- “ Planet Inn Backpackers is the best place I had stayed in Perth.Initially,I was in a kind of a shock with the cleanliness & the noise at night but eventually I had gotten used to it.The facilities are adequately sufficient,though the wifi accessibility needs some improvement.Met many great & wonderful people around there as well.Peoples of different nationalities & cultures.This hostel really lived up to its name.10 days there simply isnt enough & I hope to return back in the near future. ”
- 08 Aug 2013 Anonymous Singapore