Planet Paprika Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ paprika is really great hostel ,, i spend there my best days in istanbul , i recommend it for everyone it has great location in taksim and in a safe area , the staff there is wonderful Mr .sahrat ,, liza and aksu they r really great people i had too much fun with them i was staying in the dorm and it was clean and nice , people from everywhere come to stay with u , i had a great opportunity to know alot of people there keep it up paprika ”
- 02 May 2013 Anonymous Egypt
- “ Second time visit Planet Paprika. Serhat, the owner, is a great man. Always welcoming you in his great hostel. Bathrooms are nice, but everthing gets wet when showering. Around the corner of Taksim square, in my view, the best place to be in Istanbul. The walk to Sultanahmed takes about 35 minutes, but is great ;) ”
- 01 Jul 2012 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Nice hostel..staff very welcoming and helful. English spoken. Rooms ok and rest of facilities OK. Mi suggestions for improvement...I found it difficult to find and the group staying there that night partied a lot and made a lot of noise even at 5 am wich for me it wasnt really a problem but i think they should really keep that a bit more low key ”
- 23 Apr 2012 Daniel