Planet Paprika Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The place was a bit hard to find, but once you get there, you realize the location is great! The guy who runs this place is very friendly and funny. My check-in and check-out process was very quick and smooth. I stayed there for two nights, right when the snow had hit, and it was great, though a bit cold. I also found the bunk beds too low... My favorite experience in the hostel was meeting other travelers and hanging out in the lobby. The atmosphere is very relaxed and friendly. ”
- 11 Dec 2013 Anonymous Bulgaria
- “ paprika is really great hostel ,, i spend there my best days in istanbul , i recommend it for everyone it has great location in taksim and in a safe area , the staff there is wonderful Mr .sahrat ,, liza and aksu they r really great people i had too much fun with them i was staying in the dorm and it was clean and nice , people from everywhere come to stay with u , i had a great opportunity to know alot of people there keep it up paprika ”
- 02 May 2013 Anonymous Egypt
- “ Second time visit Planet Paprika. Serhat, the owner, is a great man. Always welcoming you in his great hostel. Bathrooms are nice, but everthing gets wet when showering. Around the corner of Taksim square, in my view, the best place to be in Istanbul. The walk to Sultanahmed takes about 35 minutes, but is great ;) ”
- 01 Jul 2012 Anonymous Netherlands