Planet Traveler Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great facility. No complains. ”
- 03 Aug 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Staff are super nice and kind. Events for guests are held daily. Fully equiped kitchen and provied good breakfast ”
- 06 Jul 2017 Anonymous South Korea
“ This hostel does not have durations on how to get there, and this made the experience a nightmare.
They also did not have paper towels, breakfast was just ok as they only offered cereal bagels and bananas. ”
I am sorry that you had a difficult time finding our location. College St. is one of the top ten most known streets in Toronto. Any resident of the city would have been able to help you find it. The Spadina streetcar is the best method from Union station and from the green subway line which connects by bus to the airport. We are a green hostel so we use cloths instead of paper towels. I wish you all the best in your future travels.
- 01 Jul 2017 Kashawnda
- “ Such an amazing hostel experience!! Great, friendly people and an amazing community feel. 10/10 would recommend. ”
- 18 Jun 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Overall good hostel. Not a lot going on but facilities are clean. Nice to have breakfast at the hostel. ”
- 25 Apr 2017 Anonymous Canada
- “ great staff, great location, great atmosphere. ”
- 24 Apr 2017 James England
- “ The staff are so friendly and know so much about the city. Would recommend anyone to stay here. ”
- 16 Jan 2017 Courtney Australia
- “ The location is fantastic, access to everything and practically anything and the staff were attentive, had good knowledge of the city and you sensed that they were sincerely interested in your well-being. hotels and I found that they were recent, honest and from many different people, ages and cultures. ”
- 16 Jan 2017 Karen Canada
- “ Rooftop view was incredible, that alone makes Planet Traveler worth booking. ”
- 13 Dec 2016 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ I cannot say enough about this hostel. Location is excellent on the fringes of Kensington, breakfast choices are nearly overwhelming, facilities are much more than expected, security cleanliness and value are well above standard, staff assistance and attention second-to-none . No wonder it was full during my stay. ”
- 27 Sep 2016 J DAVID Canada