Planet Traveler Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ a chair should be in the room ”
- 23 Apr 2018 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Great place and location, and very helpful staff! Just wished there were some wall hooks in the bedroom to hang the heavy winter coats. ”
- 03 Jan 2018 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Wifi connection was terrible and korean staff was picky ”
- 09 Sep 2017 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Great facility. No complains. ”
- 03 Aug 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Staff are super nice and kind. Events for guests are held daily. Fully equiped kitchen and provied good breakfast ”
- 06 Jul 2017 Anonymous South Korea
“ This hostel does not have durations on how to get there, and this made the experience a nightmare.
They also did not have paper towels, breakfast was just ok as they only offered cereal bagels and bananas. ”
I am sorry that you had a difficult time finding our location. College St. is one of the top ten most known streets in Toronto. Any resident of the city would have been able to help you find it. The Spadina streetcar is the best method from Union station and from the green subway line which connects by bus to the airport. We are a green hostel so we use cloths instead of paper towels. I wish you all the best in your future travels.
- 01 Jul 2017 Kashawnda
- “ Such an amazing hostel experience!! Great, friendly people and an amazing community feel. 10/10 would recommend. ”
- 18 Jun 2017 Anonymous USA