Planet Traveler Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Fantastic hostel, one of the better I've been too! Amazing staff, clean everywhere, great free breakfast and a lot of fun voluntarily activities. Over all, a superb experience, this is how a hostel should be! ”
- 29 Jan 2016 Ola Sweden
- “ Very friendly staff, great atmosphere and location. Parking is $10 a night, and the lot is very small, which I didn't initially realize, but no trouble once we went in to ask! ”
- 30 Dec 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ This place was so nice for me. all of the people in there are so nice. I highly recommend the hostel. if you come in Toronto. ”
- 07 Dec 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Great hostel, brilliant vibe, awesome staff. They do close their common area between midnight and 7 which can be awkward if you're a bit of a nightowl and don't want to head out on the town, but apart from then, this place rocks, from the free popcorn and boardgames if you just want to chill to one of the better bar crawls I've been on (especially for mid week) if you're in more of a party mood. A solid thumbs up all round from me :) ”
- 16 Nov 2015 Cooroo Australia
- “ Great location and hostel as a whole. Clean, friendly, etc. But I was incredibly disappointed when I returned to the hostel late at night and my card key didn't work on my room. It let me into the building and hallway but I couldn't get into my room. So I had to wait around until 7am until the desk was open to get let into my room. Very frustrating and annoying experience. They refunded me that one nights stay but it left a bad taste on what otherwise would have been a great experience. ”
- 19 Oct 2015 Zachary Canada
- “ Really great, close to really good restaurants! love that its eco friendly! ”
- 01 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA