Planet Traveler Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I wish I could stay for one night only. ”
- 12 Mar 2016 Martha Canada
- “ I usually never bother with writing reviews, but this time i feel i have to do it! I have never stayed in such a well-run hostel. Facilities were all you could ask for, staff was super friendly and extremely helpful and the building and location was top-notch as well. I can't think of anything negative and will definitely return and or recommend anyone to this great hostel! ”
- 20 Feb 2016 Johannes Sweden
- “ Fantastic hostel, one of the better I've been too! Amazing staff, clean everywhere, great free breakfast and a lot of fun voluntarily activities. Over all, a superb experience, this is how a hostel should be! ”
- 29 Jan 2016 Ola Sweden
- “ Very friendly staff, great atmosphere and location. Parking is $10 a night, and the lot is very small, which I didn't initially realize, but no trouble once we went in to ask! ”
- 30 Dec 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ This place was so nice for me. all of the people in there are so nice. I highly recommend the hostel. if you come in Toronto. ”
- 07 Dec 2015 Anonymous South Korea