Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great helpfull staff, nice people in the hostel, very clean and a great view from the balcony. ”
- 14 Nov 2013 Martijn Netherlands
- “ Planet Traveler is a well maintained and friendly hostel - the best I have stayed in. The rooms are cleaned daily and the common areas are well equipped. I was welcomed by a friendly male staff member who showed me around and provided me with information on where was good to eat locally. I would definitely stay here again! ”
- 13 Oct 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ Great hostel located in a nice little area close to Chinatown and Little Italy. The staff was really nice and helpful, free breakfast with bagels, bread and bananas. There was even a free rooftop BBQ when we arrived on Saturday. If we go back to Toronto we will definitely go for this hostel again ”
- 12 Oct 2013 Derya Netherlands
- “ Very cool and modern place. Great kitchen and bathrooms. Could have been a little cleaner though, especially the bathrooms. ”
- 11 Oct 2013 Ann-Christin Germany
- “ Very clean hostel on a good location, if you wanna go to bars on College Street etc. Downtown is also near enough to walk. There was crappy wi-fi and there could have been more power outlets in the dorms. Overall - pretty quiet, clean and safe hostel. No bar there, but you can find some just across the street. ”
- 13 Sep 2013 Jussi Finland