Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is undoubtedly one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in and hands down the best way to spend your time in Toronto. The staff at the Planet Traveller are warm and welcoming and always ready for as much fun as the people staying there. The extended breakfast hours, free computers, really clean rooms and super comfortable beds were wonderful. Plus, the view from the rooftop patio is absolutely fantastic! ”
- 15 Jan 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ I love the set of the place... so convenient, wifi everywhere (update as of 2013), Free breakfast and some Pasta Nights are awesome, If you don't know, they have this thing, on the day of your checkout, you can leave your luggage on their storage so you can have the freedom to move around the place without thinking about your luggage, it is safe in their hands. I enjoyed staying here and definitely back here. ”
- 05 Jan 2013 Anonymous Philippines
- “ Loved it! You'll be seeing us again. ”
- 03 Jan 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ its a good place when you r traveling Toronto City. very convenient and comfortable place. ”
- 02 Jan 2013 CHIH LU Taiwan
- “ everything is perfect!!!!! ”
- 01 Jan 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ The bed is too noisy to interrupt others when i turn over. ”
- 22 Dec 2012 Anonymous China