Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel was a very pleasant surprise. The staff was very helpful and welcoming and the facilities were always clean. Additionally, the services provided for the price were unparalleled. In addition to free Internet access, they offered a generous breakfast and also had a store of free food for residents to share. Finally, they had an area upstairs for BBQ (weather permitting of course). I highly recommend this hostel. ”
- 04 Apr 2013 James USA
- “ I personally loved this hostel and was disappointed that I wasn't able to extend my stay. It is super clean, new, and obviously well - cared for. As an older traveler I was not thrown by the lack of interaction between travelers as noted by other reviewers. I met very friendly people but folks did tend to stay within the groups they came with which I didn't mind. The neighborhood, Kensingont/slash Chinatown is great! I would totally recommend this hostel! ”
- 22 Mar 2013 Karen USA
- “ This place is amazing! We're pretty sure it made our trip. The staff is friendly, the facilities are super clean, and there's a ton of free breakfast food. The common area was a great place to get to know the other guests and to relax after a busy day of touring. The fellow travelers you will meet here are amazing! ”
- 19 Mar 2013 Yuliya USA
- “ Amazing experience at Planet Traveler. The whole place was so nice and clean! I've only one small gripe, the wifi was down when I was trying to access it while in my room. Other than that, best hostel I've ever stayed in! ”
- 15 Mar 2013 Anonymous Singapore