Plug-Inn Boutique Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The rooms were to small; I rented a room for 3 but the space was merely prepared for tow persons. They add de 3rd bed and there was no space. The breakfast was poor comparing to other hostels I´ve been before. Although all this, the hospitality was great, people from the staff were excellent and very kind. Our shuttle service was really late, and the people from the hostel let us stayed waiting for it into the hostel, despite the fact that we had done the check out in the morning. ”
- 23 Mar 2016 FRANCO DAVID Argentina
- “ Everything is great! The block is quite and close to the metro. Staffs are kind and we love the cat! ”
- 30 Dec 2015 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ When I got there, the bathroom door was broken and was fixed the next day. Breakfast was small and controlled as opposed to the hostel down the street, which had continental breakfast to take yourself. The walls in the stairs were very old and paper was coming off. There was no plug in the bathroom, making getting ready very hard. ”
- 09 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Like expected ,very small rooms,but this is Paris. Due to the heat,open window, but no noise coming in from the street, although it is in a lively neighbourhood. ”
- 19 Jul 2015 Hanne Germany
- “ Crahsed in this hostel for one night as I had a very long layover in Paris. The room was tiny for six beds. There was barely any space for luggage and it seems there is one person who has been "LIVING" there with his/her stuff all over the floor. Quite pricey! The good things are the bathroom is inside the room and there is an AC. ”
- 12 Jun 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Good for the price. I'd go back. I liked that breakfast was included. ”
- 26 May 2015 Laura USA