Plug-Inn Boutique Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Like expected ,very small rooms,but this is Paris. Due to the heat,open window, but no noise coming in from the street, although it is in a lively neighbourhood. ”
- 19 Jul 2015 Hanne Germany
- “ Crahsed in this hostel for one night as I had a very long layover in Paris. The room was tiny for six beds. There was barely any space for luggage and it seems there is one person who has been "LIVING" there with his/her stuff all over the floor. Quite pricey! The good things are the bathroom is inside the room and there is an AC. ”
- 12 Jun 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Good for the price. I'd go back. I liked that breakfast was included. ”
- 26 May 2015 Laura USA
- “ The staff was very helpful and courteous. It was an ideal location because of its proximity to the metro. The only drawback was that the TV was not working because someone had stolen the remote. ”
- 07 Mar 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The location is good. ”
- 21 Dec 2014 DENG China
- “ Place was in good location, and close to the metro. Breakfast was good but also awkward at times..the lady sits and makes you wait to hand you your food, not so welcoming as well. They also serve the breakfast downstairs and smelled a lot like B.O, no windows and kind of dark down there. No real sense of lounge, made it hard to meet people. The wifi wasn't that great, and the rooms were so TINY, I couldn't even sit up on the bottom bed without hitting my head, and i'm short at that! ”
- 16 Oct 2014 Yolanda USA