Poc na Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great Place ”
- 06 Feb 2014 Sara Israel
- “ Well, most of the reviews of this place that I read before staying here are pretty accurate. Which is that the staff is okay at there job but could be a little warmer in their relations with people. Though, I have to say, as someone that works in the service industry- people are Trying- and they deal with MANY every day. The plus was - this was the only hostel I stayed at that had hot-ish showers. The only other thing was there was a man in the Female Dorm visiting a girl there. ANNOYING! ”
- 08 Jan 2014 Amy USA
- “ amazing yoga teacher ”
- 28 Dec 2013 Isis Mexico
- “ Very nice place, just on the beach, the evenings I found particulalry nice. its the only hostel on the island so very easy to meet lots of different people. Live band and party with very very cheap cocktails on their beach, this all without having the typical gringo drink and get drunk and loud atmosphere what you sometimes get in places with late night parties. The aircon in some dorms is way too cold though. ”
- 03 Dec 2013 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ It was a Party Hostel in some room was it too loud. ”
- 02 Aug 2013 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ Bring your own lock for the lockers! You don't get a towel, you rent one, but at least it's cheap. The location is awesome, right by the beach where they have a lot of hammocks, beach volleyball and Yoga Classes at 9 and 18 (which is awesome). The bathrooms are nice and clean, the rooms are not decorated at all but are OK. They have a restaurant with cheap food which is nice cause hostel kitchens are usually dirty anyway. I could have used some more openness and friendliness from the staff. ”
- 28 Jul 2013 sidsel lyng zandar Denmark