Poc na Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The only place to stay in the Cancun/Isla Mujeres area, the best part is the different live music they have every night. Jesus Campuzano is amazing! ”
- 31 Jan 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ I planned on staying only for two nights and then ended up staying almost a week! Although there are parties every night in the beach bar, they didn't seem to bother either myself, or the other girls in my room as they are just far away enough from the rooms. We were all asleep by midnight every night of my stay (laying on the beach all day is tiresome!). Great atmosphere, super diverse people (not a "youth" hostel for sure as there are retirees and families) and everyone is simply fantastic. ”
- 26 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Great place but so incredibly loud at night. The hostel's beach bar didn't open until 11 and then blasted pop music, sounded like the party was in our room. Great for travelers in their early 20's but maybe not so much for grown-ups:) ”
- 14 Dec 2014 Rena USA
- “ It was too hot in the upper bed in the dorms to be able to sleep. ”
- 22 Jul 2014 Anonymous Denmark