Poco Loco Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice people, nice atmosphere, ... ”
- 30 Jun 2014 JOSU Spain
- “ Poco Loco is a gem. And I hope it will always stay like this. The hostel is only 10 minutes away from the train station, 20 minutes from the town center. The staffs at the hostel are very helpful, they happily recommended a list of things to see and places to eat for my short trip. For a stranger in a foreign land, a nice recommendation is gold. The facility is great. The bathrooms are clean, the beds are large and sturdy. You can barely even feel your bunk mate turning. Overall, great place ”
- 04 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Poco Loco Hostel are very well located in Poznan and besite that the staff were great all the time with me! I won't forget it and I will recommend Poco Loco to anyone that want to visit me in Poznan :) ”
- 01 Aug 2012 Anonymous Portugal