Point Break Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice hostel close to the beach:) ”
- 02 Jan 2015 Stefan Germany
- “ The staff and the other people who stayed in the hostel were really nice. But the cleanliness was really bad, the kitchen smelled and it was dirty, the bathrooms was disgusting with hair and dirt inte the shower and the sinks. And the hostel had over used the air-freshners to cover up the real smell. Not worth the money because of the bad location, 40 min by bus to city. ”
- 30 Dec 2014 Johanna Sweden
- “ Never go to this hotel. Very very very dirty.probably the worst hostel Ive ever stayed.weird people.distgusting kitchen with no equipment.no spoons at all.i will not recomanded at all. ”
- 22 Aug 2014 Eva Slovakia
- “ This place is great for drunk kids who don't understand manners. The kitchen and tv room were disgusting, and people were running around yelling way after midnight with no regard to others. Even a private room would have been loud. Also, don't listen to the front desk people when they say to take the #5 bus to and from the train station. They don't tell you that you will need to transfer to the #40, so just take that. ”
- 20 Mar 2014 Rebecca USA
- “ Staff at reception were very very nice and helpful. Nice atmosphere amongsth the backpackers. Their cleaning staff was a whole different story: closing the bathrooms and kitchen at breakfast and check-out time, coming into the room well before check-out time to start throwing around the duvets. One morning we were trying to pack at around half nine and the cleaner came in and started taking sheets off our beds while our stuff was still on them. One guy had his clothes thrown out by a cleaner. ”
- 11 Feb 2014 Jennifer