Polynesian Hostel Beach Club Waikiki
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had a good experience staying at Polynesian Hostel. For what they provided overall, the price that I paid per night was fair. The best aspect of the hostel is its location in terms of proximity to the beach. I'd stay here again. ”
- 27 Mar 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Roaches.. Other than that good choice ”
- 25 Feb 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff have heart & sometimes witty; I'll drink what ever their drinking for breakfast. The WiFi needs some serious attention, some leaking pipes too. The location is great, overall, a diamond in the rough. It gave me what I needed to take on the day when I got back to work. The current passenger van needs to be replaced too. ”
- 16 Feb 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Overall the stay was great, met some nice people. The staff were nice. However, unfortunately on my last night a few things were stolen from my room which is a shame. ”
- 23 Jan 2017 Anonymous Australia