Polynesian Hostel Beach Club Waikiki
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had a good experience staying at Polynesian Hostel. For what they provided overall, the price that I paid per night was fair. The best aspect of the hostel is its location in terms of proximity to the beach. I'd stay here again. ”
- 27 Mar 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Roaches.. Other than that good choice ”
- 25 Feb 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff have heart & sometimes witty; I'll drink what ever their drinking for breakfast. The WiFi needs some serious attention, some leaking pipes too. The location is great, overall, a diamond in the rough. It gave me what I needed to take on the day when I got back to work. The current passenger van needs to be replaced too. ”
- 16 Feb 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Overall the stay was great, met some nice people. The staff were nice. However, unfortunately on my last night a few things were stolen from my room which is a shame. ”
- 23 Jan 2017 Anonymous Australia
- “ Had a great time here and loved the pancakes for breakfast. ALL the reception staff were extremely helpful. You could ask them anything and nothing was ever too much trouble. This made getting around the island very easy. Thanks for a great time. ”
- 11 Jan 2017 Andrea Germany