Polynesian Hostel Beach Club Waikiki
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Stayed in a two bed semi-private, and the room was in a really bad condition. The bed felt (and sounded) like it could collapse every minute, the curtains were nasty with big dirty spots on them, and there was a lot of mold growing in the windowframes. My girlfriend got quite a few bed bug bites as well - not too pleasant! It is a place to sleep (if you're not too sensitive about cleanliness), and nothing more than that. A good thing though is all the beachgear that they provide free of charge! ”
- 05 Nov 2015 Tobias Denmark
- “ The mold in the bathroom gives a pretty sour first impression ”
- 16 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Это приятное место остановиться на пару ночей, большие комнаты, тихо, интересный народ со всего света. Не очень чисто, зато много розеток и вкусные блинчики на завтрак. ”
- 28 Sep 2015 Fuad Russia