Polynesian Hostel Beach Club Waikiki
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I loved my stay here, ”
- 26 Jul 2014 James Scotland
- “ We had a semi-private room, the shared bathroom was just horrible, it stank, the toilet's water pipe was leaking and in the shower the water outlet was ridiculously small, making hard to actually shower. The room was clean but curtains too small to cover all the windows. The location is rather nice, a few min away from the beach, but so are other hostels... ”
- 06 Jul 2014 antoine France
- “ The cleaning of the rooms could have been better. Stayed in one if the privet rooms and it was not clean! ”
- 25 Jun 2014 Rebecca Sweden
- “ Horrible! Stay Away...... ”
- 15 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The bed was very sqeeky and there were bed bugs. ”
- 17 May 2014 Anonymous France
- “ Loved the free pancakes and the atmosphere. ”
- 17 May 2014 Casey USA