Polynesian Hostel Beach Club Waikiki
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Это приятное место остановиться на пару ночей, большие комнаты, тихо, интересный народ со всего света. Не очень чисто, зато много розеток и вкусные блинчики на завтрак. ”
- 28 Sep 2015 Fuad Russia
- “ Fix the bathrooms. Really gross. ”
- 08 Sep 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ The hostel was very nice, staff was extremely helpful and friendly, assisting in trips around the island and more. There were some wifi issues when i was there but they fixed them as fast as they could. Also free snorkle stuff to use, which was very nice ”
- 19 Aug 2015 Wout
- “ god awful -- avoid! the location is good, but other than that this is an absolutely terrible place. ”
- 31 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Rather unfriendly staff. Wifi is choppy or non-existent at times. Breakfast is decent. ”
- 21 Jul 2015 kenneth Australia
- “ Had a fantastic time here with a friend- staff are kind and helpful, the atmosphere in the common area is super chill, and each room has a decent sized locker for valuables to be stored in. The location is just a minute or two from the beach, the shops and the local bus routes, which makes getting around a lot easier. Common area has basic kitchen facilities The bathrooms could do with a bit of a facelift, but overall the dorms were really good value for money! Will be back asap! ”
- 02 Jul 2015 Holly Australia